Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Drangons' Den: Power Outage




On Thursday evening, I was at cross country practice when I received a text from my younger brother informing me of a power outage. In response, I continued with workout. There wasn't much I could do because I was indoors and did not require electricity. Then, I went home after practice, laid down, and took a nap. When I woke up, it was dark. I was hungry and there was nothing in the fridge. I decided to drive around to see if any places were open. I drove by the 7-Eleven, and thought "If they're open 24 hours, do they ever lock their doors? And now that there's no power or customers, do they lock the doors? This would be one of the rare times they'd be closed!" I couldn't find any place that was open, so I drove back home. When the power came back on, I was asleep and was not aware it. I was very glad, though, to wake up finding out the power came back!

No comments:

Post a Comment