Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School 2011


When I woke up on the first day of the new school year at San Pasqual Academy I did not know how the day would turn out. I ate breakfast, beat traffic, and arrived at the Tech Center. Then, I waited for first period class to show up. Throughout the day, returning students popped their heads in the classroom. It was great seeing the upperclassmen again. Later, I met the new freshmen. Some of them are very interesting individuals. Toward the end of the day, I had to go to Orange Glen for cross country practice. It is always a pleasure seeing new and returning runners! After that, I went to have dinner at my mom's. At the end of the day, I had enough time to go shopping for a few items I need. It was an eventful and long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment